For a Quick Skill Enhancement, Enroll in Our Basic Digital Marketing Program
DMIM’s complete digital marketing course covers all the basics of each digital marketing module, including blogging, content development, emailing, networking, social media, SEO, and PPC. With our basic course backing you, you will be able to start a career as a digital marketing expert, both as a freelancer and as a full-time professional.
Our digital marketing classes are led by dedicated student-oriented mentors that also offer personalized resume generation, one-on-one tutoring, as well as mock interviews.
The basic program is a short-term course, divided by flexible hours so that individuals from different walks of life can effortlessly pursue it. The course is ideal for freshers, homemakers, students, brand owners, individual business owners, sales professionals, and traditional marketers.
No minimum eligibility is required for enrolling in this basic course. However, having sound English and computer knowledge can benefit the candidate.
MODULE:1 (2 hours)
- Introduction of Marketing and Marketing Mix
- B2B Vs B2C Marketing
- Getting started with the Branding
- Introduction to Online Market Research
MODULE: 2 (3 hours)
- What is digital marketing?
- What is the Need of digital marketing?
- Difference between digital marketing and traditional marketing?
- Components of digital marketing Tools required in digital marketing
- Case Study….
MODULE: 3 (6 hours)
- Domain names and domain extensions what is EMD ?
- Domain hosting, Chanel & FTP accounts What is website?
- Difference between website and blog?
- Technologies involved in website development?
- What is content management system CMS?
- WordPress setup, Plugins, Themes WordPress customization
MODULE: 4(3 hours)
- Introduction of Personal Blogging
- Blogging best practices
- Setting up your Blog- Live
MODULE: 5 (2 hours)
- What is keywords? And its Type.
- LSI keywords
- Tools for keyword research
- Keyword match type [BM,BMM,EM,PM].
MODULE: 6 (9 hours)
- Evolution & Growth of Search Engines. Basics of SEO.
- How Search engine Works (google).
- SEO Ranking factors (First page ranking hack ).
- Crawling, robots, spider,
- Google Indexing, Google Sandbox, Google Algorithms.
- SEO success pyramid
- On page optimization & Technical SEO
- Off Page & SEO Audit
MODULE: 7 (2 hours)
- Basic HTML Tags for SEO
- Head section and related tags & Body section and related tags
- HTML editors CSS (cascading style sheet) & HTML Website building
MODULE: 8 (5 hours)
- Google Analytics Setup
- Google Webmasters setup
- Bing Webmasters
- Website tracking and monitoring tools
- Website tracking data analysis
- Google Tag Manager
MODULE: 9 (3 hours)
- Google Analytics
- Custom Dash Boards
- Advance Goal Setting & Advance Filters in GA
- Advance event tracking & Custom Analytics Reporting
- data visualizations and benchmarking
- Heat Maps In & page analytics
- What Is Website Audit & its Tools
- Why Do I Need An Audit?
MODULE: 10 (15 hours)
- Introduction to google AdWords
- Where ads can be seen on Google?
- Ad Auction, Ad positioning, Ad Ranking Factors
- AdWords Terminologies
- Google AdWords account structure
- Search Network, Display Network, Shopping Network & Video Network
- Conversion Tracking & Universal App Campaign
MODULE: 11 (20 hours)
- What is SMM? & Why is it used ?
- Orientation to Social Media- Relevant Stats (Global and Indian) with Success Stories and Case studies
- Creating a Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Twitter Marketing and Advertising.
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Social Media Customer Care and Social Media Tools
- Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat Marketing.
- Video Marketing (YouTube, Vimeo)
MODULE: 12 (3 hours)
- How to write Effective email content and subject line?
- Deliverability funneling Why email automation is required?
- Data analysis & Hyper personalization
- Open rate tracking
- Use of Tools for automation like Mail chimp
MODULE: 13 (3 hours)
- What are Freelancing portals?
- Account setup and creation Understanding
- Drafting the Proposal
- Sample Work & Payments
Industry’s Most Comprehensive and Advanced Internet Marketing Course – 6+ Modules, 20+ Specialization, and a 6 Digit Salary
DMIM’s advanced digital marketing course in Gwalior is for individuals who are seeking to pursue a sustainable career in internet marketing or set up a dynamic digital marketing business. Ours is a complete package that covers all aspects of digital marketing in detail, supported by enough guidelines, case studies, theories, practical approaches, and growth hacks.
The advanced digital marketing course covers the basics in the preliminary classes and then trains individual models in detail. The course is as good as any post-graduation certification from a reputed college. It will help you to build, optimize, and analyze online advertising campaigns, earn organic traffic, and gain commendable brand recognition.
Gain advanced digital marketing certification from DMIM to become a prominent part of the vibrant digital marketing community.
Digital experts, with over 10 years of experience create our curriculum, while our classes are available as part-time, weekend or evening classes.
Anyone who wants to make digital marketing their ultimate career line should consider taking the advanced course. This is ideal for entrepreneurs, business owners, and marketing manager. Freshers, college graduates, homemakers, and individuals can also pursue the course.
Job opportunities include digital marketing manager, SEO manager, content manager, and social media marketing manager.
Minimum eligibility required is bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
MODULE: 1 (2 hours)
- Defining Niche & How to write SEO optimized content
- Personal Right place for Implementation of CTAs
- Use of Proper Tags (h1,h2..)
- Attractive Title and headings Anchor Texts
- Think like buyer Strategies
- Role of CMS & How to choose from different content ideas
- Understanding Buyer’s Personal Case Study..(Movies)
MODULE: 2 (2 hours)
- What is inbound Marketing? &Why do we need it?
- Stages of inbound marketing
- S marketing- When sales meet marketing.
- Engaging Website visitors (right place to put CTAs)
MODULE: 3 (2 hours)
- What is Psychology? & Impact of Psychology in buyers
- Decision making process
- Creating a need in user’s mind
- Secret of Better positioning of advertisements
- How does Color combination play an important role in people’s mind?
- What does each color represent? Secret of choosing the right color.
MODULE: 4 (3 hours)
- What is Growth hacking?
- Who use it and why do we need it?
- Why Product Market Fit is important?
- What is OMTM (One Metric That Matters)? and why to focus on it?
- What’s ESR and ESS (Experiment Success Ratio or Experiment Success Score)? Growth Hack to achieve OMTM
- What is Unicorn Growth Hack?
- User Personas What is Channel Persona?
- and how should your channel look like for your niche?
- Growth Triangle: Relationship between Patience, Budgets and Growth Triple
- Peak Effect: Lifetime of any channel potentially in 3 phases – Early Adopters (Hacks), Early Majority (Organic), Late Majority (Paid)
- Other People’s Networks (OPNs)
- Lean Analytics: Bare minimum tracking, reporting and analysis.
MODULE: 5 (2 hours)
- What are Cyber Laws? and its Importance.
- Intellectual Property Rights & Copyright Laws
- Laws related to Trojan Attacks
- Email Bombing and Spamming
- Cyber Security Privacy of Data (SSL security)
MODULE: 6 (3 hours)
- What is media planning and Media buying?
- Objectives & Media Strategies
MODULE: 7 (3 hours)
- What is Lead Generation? And their tools?
- What are Rented attention and Owned attention?
- Lead generation Challenges? & Sources of Lead generation
MODULE: 8 (3 hours)
- What is Viral Marketing? & Who uses Viral Marketing?
- Components of Viral marketing & Deadly Secrets of Viral Marketing.
- What’s Viral Marketing Research?
- Viral Marketing niche Case Study…
MODULE: 9 (3 hours)
- Local Listing & Hands on Tools Reviews,
- Ratings Citation & Social media presence
MODULE: 10 (3 hours)
- Client Marketing Reporting Tools & SEO reports
- PPC Search engine marketing reports & PPC Display marketing reports
- Social media marketing reports & Email marketing reports
List of certificates
AD Words Certification
To become Ad Words Certified, you’ll need to pass the AD Words Fundamental exam and more Ad Words exam. DSIM will prepare and help you to clear all these exams:
Google Analytics Certification
Google Digital Sales Certification
V Skill Certification
Web Content Manager
Online Reputation Manager
Digital Account Manager
Market Place Manager
Online Lead Manager
Online Advertising Specialist
Digital Account Manager
Social Media Marketer
Digital Campaign Planner
Ad Words Specialist
Search Engine Optimization