MODULE:1 (2 hours)
- Introduction of Marketing and Marketing Mix
- B2B Vs B2C Marketing
- Getting started with the Branding
- Introduction to Online Market Research
MODULE: 2 (3 hours)
- What is digital marketing?
- What is the Need of digital marketing?
- Difference between digital marketing and traditional marketing?
- Components of digital marketing Tools required in digital marketing
- Case Study….
MODULE: 3 (6 hours)
- Domain names and domain extensions what is EMD ?
- Domain hosting, Chanel & FTP accounts What is website?
- Difference between website and blog?
- Technologies involved in website development?
- What is content management system CMS?
- WordPress setup, Plugins, Themes WordPress customization
MODULE: 4(3 hours)
- Introduction of Personal Blogging
- Blogging best practices
- Setting up your Blog- Live
MODULE: 5 (2 hours)
- What is keywords? And its Type.
- LSI keywords
- Tools for keyword research
- Keyword match type [BM,BMM,EM,PM].
MODULE: 6 (9 hours)
- Evolution & Growth of Search Engines. Basics of SEO.
- How Search engine Works (google).
- SEO Ranking factors (First page ranking hack ).
- Crawling, robots, spider,
- Google Indexing, Google Sandbox, Google Algorithms.
- SEO success pyramid
- On page optimization & Technical SEO
- Off Page & SEO Audit
MODULE: 7 (2 hours)
- Basic HTML Tags for SEO
- Head section and related tags & Body section and related tags
- HTML editors CSS (cascading style sheet) & HTML Website building
MODULE: 8 (5 hours)
- Google Analytics Setup
- Google Webmasters setup
- Bing Webmasters
- Website tracking and monitoring tools
- Website tracking data analysis
- Google Tag Manager
MODULE: 9 (3 hours)
- Google Analytics
- Custom Dash Boards
- Advance Goal Setting & Advance Filters in GA
- Advance event tracking & Custom Analytics Reporting
- data visualizations and benchmarking
- Heat Maps In & page analytics
- What Is Website Audit & its Tools
- Why Do I Need An Audit?
MODULE: 10 (15 hours)
- Introduction to google AdWords
- Where ads can be seen on Google?
- Ad Auction, Ad positioning, Ad Ranking Factors
- AdWords Terminologies
- Google AdWords account structure
- Search Network, Display Network, Shopping Network & Video Network
- Conversion Tracking & Universal App Campaign
MODULE: 11 (20 hours)
- What is SMM? & Why is it used ?
- Orientation to Social Media- Relevant Stats (Global and Indian) with Success Stories and Case studies
- Creating a Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Twitter Marketing and Advertising.
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Social Media Customer Care and Social Media Tools
- Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat Marketing.
- Video Marketing (YouTube, Vimeo)
MODULE: 12 (3 hours)
- How to write Effective email content and subject line?
- Deliverability funneling Why email automation is required?
- Data analysis & Hyper personalization
- Open rate tracking
- Use of Tools for automation like Mail chimp
MODULE: 13 (3 hours)
- What are Freelancing portals?
- Account setup and creation Understanding
- Drafting the Proposal
- Sample Work & Payments