Content Writing & its Marketing.
MODULE: 1 (2 hours)
- Defining Niche & How to write SEO optimized content
- Personal Right place for Implementation of CTAs
- Use of Proper Tags (h1,h2..)
- Attractive Title and headings Anchor Texts
- Think like buyer Strategies
- Role of CMS & How to choose from different content ideas
- Understanding Buyer’s Personal Case Study..(Movies)
MODULE: 2 (2 hours)
- What is inbound Marketing? &Why do we need it?
- Stages of inbound marketing
- S marketing- When sales meet marketing.
- Engaging Website visitors (right place to put CTAs)
Psychology in DM
MODULE: 3 (2 hours)
- What is Psychology? & Impact of Psychology in buyers
- Decision making process
- Creating a need in user’s mind
- Secret of Better positioning of advertisements
- How does Color combination play an important role in people’s mind?
- What does each color represent? Secret of choosing the right color.
MODULE: 4 (3 hours)
- What is Growth hacking?
- Who use it and why do we need it?
- Why Product Market Fit is important?
- What is OMTM (One Metric That Matters)? and why to focus on it?
- What’s ESR and ESS (Experiment Success Ratio or Experiment Success Score)? Growth Hack to achieve OMTM
- What is Unicorn Growth Hack?
- User Personas What is Channel Persona?
- and how should your channel look like for your niche?
- Growth Triangle: Relationship between Patience, Budgets and Growth Triple
- Peak Effect: Lifetime of any channel potentially in 3 phases – Early Adopters (Hacks), Early Majority (Organic), Late Majority (Paid)
- Other People’s Networks (OPNs)
- Lean Analytics: Bare minimum tracking, reporting and analysis.
MODULE: 5 (2 hours)
- What are Cyber Laws? and its Importance.
- Intellectual Property Rights & Copyright Laws
- Laws related to Trojan Attacks
- Email Bombing and Spamming
- Cyber Security Privacy of Data (SSL security)
Media Planning & Buying
MODULE: 6 (3 hours)
- What is media planning and Media buying?
- Objectives & Media Strategies
Lead Generation (Tools, Strategy, Scripts)
MODULE: 7 (3 hours)
- What is Lead Generation? And their tools?
- What are Rented attention and Owned attention?
- Lead generation Challenges? & Sources of Lead generation
MODULE: 8 (3 hours)
- What is Viral Marketing? & Who uses Viral Marketing?
- Components of Viral marketing & Deadly Secrets of Viral Marketing.
- What’s Viral Marketing Research?
- Viral Marketing niche Case Study…
Online Reputation Marketing
MODULE: 9 (3 hours)
- Local Listing & Hands on Tools Reviews,
- Ratings Citation & Social media presence
MODULE: 10 (3 hours)
- Client Marketing Reporting Tools & SEO reports
- PPC Search engine marketing reports & PPC Display marketing reports
- Social media marketing reports & Email marketing reports